Your Cart is empty
Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper - White - Size #2
Purchase 2 or more bags and shipping is ALWAYS FREE.
We don't have shelf coffee. Your coffee will be roasted AFTER you order and shipped within 48 hours. #ExperienceFresh
- Durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffees with floral or fruit flavor notes.
- Spiral ribs allows for maximum coffee expansion.
- Large single hole can change coffee taste according to the speed of water flow.
- Designed and manufactured in Japan
Details: Designed for manual, pour-over style coffee brewing. Brews one to three cups at a time. Works well with V60 size 02 paper or cloth filters. Very hands-on brewing, allowing you, the user, to control brewing time and temperature. Ceramic body is durable and helps prevent heat loss during the brewing cycle.
Brew to your heart's content...
Here are some measurements we use for our roasts. We test our roasts under these conditions (or very close to it).
- Medium to Medium/Fine Grind
- 15g of Water for Every 1g of Coffee.
- We prefer a brew of 30g of coffee and 450g of water.
- Water Temp: 200f
- Medium/Fine Grind
- 20g of coffee for complete press
- Add 200g of water after press is complete (for "Americano")
- Medium Grind
- 40g of coffee for a 8-12cup pot
French Press (8-cup)
- Medium / Coarse Grind
- 60g of coffee
- 1,000g of water
- 5min soak time.